Glenelg ANA Cricket Club was founded in 1953 by Bob White, together with his mates created a team and joined the Australian Natives Association (ANA) Cricket Association as the Tigers.
Our club has a great history of success, which came early for with the first premiership in the 1960/61 season. Across our 65+ year History, we have won a total of 17 Premierships. Success in many cases has come in the highest divisions of the associations we have played in, including five in the Adelaide and Suburban Cricket Association Section 1.
In 2017, to align with our football and netball club partners, in Plympton High Old Scholars and Camden Football and Netball Clubs (aka PHOS Camden), we changed our playing name to Phantoms Cricket, as well as re-establishing a juniors program.
In 2019 we expanded to include a social women's team, who are currently back-to-back Premiers in the Social 6 competition.
In 2019/20, we started playing games at the recently renovated Camden Oval. With the assistance of SACA, the City of West Torrens has constructed 3 new nets at Camden Oval for the Phantoms to move to as of the 2021/22 season.